Zblock is a cool anticheat tool you can install onto Counterstrike Source game servers.
However, you might find you want to remove it. For one reason ZBlock can be a bit of pain when it comes to custom content (although you can make use of the whitelist). We wouldn’t therefore recommend it on public servers.
So how do I remove ZBlock from my CS Source server?
- Firstly log into the FTP of your game server. The details are clearly displayed on the home page of your control panel
- Navigate to the following folder:- srcds_l/cstrike/addons/
- Now delete the following two files:- zblock_css.vdf & zblock_i486.so
- You can safely close the FTP program now
- Finally go back to your control panel and restart your server.
ZBlock should now be successfully removed from your Counterstrike Source server.
How do I re-enable ZBlock on my CSS server?
Jump back onto your control panel and click on Mod Central. Here you should see Zblock- just click and the panel will automatically install for you. Wow
- For any comments or suggestions- or have we missed something? Please leave a comment below
- You get it but you’d like to know more? Please visit our game server forum – there’s a specific Counterstrike section
- Need help fast? For official support, please visit our support desk.
- Stumbled across this page randomly while searching? Have you checked out our low priced, shockingly good quality Counter-strike Source servers? We have hundreds of articles like this one that makes Cs Source hosting easy.