Required updates for Team Fortress 2 and Day of Defeat: Source are now available. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive them. The specific changes include:
Enabled Steam Cloud support for key bindings and custom spraypaint images
– Added Options->Multiplayer->Advanced option to toggle off/on: default is on
Team Fortress 2
Added new Highlander mode.
– 9 players allowed per team.
– Restricts each team to 1 of each class.
– Use mp_highlander (0/1) to toggle off/on: default is 0
Added “bots” to the server’s sv_tags convar if the server is running bots.
Fixed a weapon name localization issue.
Fixed the “tf_teamtalk” server convar not controlling text chat between living/dead teammates.
Updated the map CTF_DoubleCross
– Fixed the map not ending correctly when using mp_timelimit.
– Changed to prevent Engineers from building on top of the shack in each base.
Updated the map Arena_WatchTower
– Fixed a case where players could open and get stuck on the starting gates before the round start.
– Improved clipping to prevent people from getting out of the map.
– Optimized the map for better performance.